In Startup Finance 101 – you will learn :
- Financial Systems – How do I manage my finances?
- HR and Payroll Partners – How do startups pay their employees?
- Banking Partners – What’s the best bank for my startup?
- Financial Controls – How do I prevent fraud? Why does it matter?
- Finance & Accounting Service – How do I organize my startup business?
- Financial Reporting – What is critical to report and when?
- Startup Tax Preparation Services – What are the important regulations and deadlines that I need to meet?
- Due Diligence Prep – How do I prepare for a fundraising round? What is the due diligence process?
Burkland’s bookkeeping and accounting services for startups keep founders focused on unleashing the value of their ideas. With an in-depth knowledge of startups and finance, we provide fractional CFO services, startup accounting, tax services and people operations to hundreds of startups across the USA.