On December 21, 2020, U.S. Congress passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, which includes the second Covid relief package.
In this episode of Startup Success, host Kate Adams chats with Steven Lord, head of Burkland’s New York office and Fintech Practice, and Ardy Esmaeili, CPA, head of Tax Services at Burkland, to outline the bill’s parameters and discuss the updates made to the PPP program, new PPP parameters and important tax ramifications. This is a must-listen for any startup or business impacted by Covid.
Here’s what they discussed:
- A break down of the PPP provisions in the bill
- New PPP eligibility criteria
- How this round of loans differs from the last one
- How to obtain a second PPP loan
- Clarifications and changes to tax credits