- Finance Systems and Best Practices
- Financial Modeling
- Strategic Planning
- Regulatory & Jurisdictional Compliance
- Metrics & KPIs
- Fundraising Support and Investor Relations
- Cap Table Management
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- M&A and Due Diligence Support
- Build Financial Reporting - P/L Report, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow, and Quarterly & Monthly Reporting
- Month-End Closes
- Sales Tax and Use Tax Compliance
- R&D Tax Credit Analysis
- HR support - Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and more
- Controller, FP&A, and International Advisory Services are also available
Fintech startups trust Burkland, including:
Fintech startups face many challenges, not least of which are ever-changing technology and regulatory landscapes. Burkland’s Fintech CFOs, bookkeepers and tax advisors have wide-ranging experience in Crypto, Payments, RegTech, RealtyTech, Lending, WealthTech, Capital Markets and Clearing/Settlement sub-sectors, and we work closely with many of the top crypto, blockchain and NFT startups in the world. Fintech startups need experienced finance teams to be successful in this complex sector; we help provide peace of mind so you can focus on building your business.
Recent Fintech Articles
Crypto founders need to think differently about several key aspects of running a business and bridging it to the traditional financial world.
Hiring a fractional CFO for your startup? Here are five areas to examine closely, with key considerations and questions to ask.