As of 2023, all states have enacted economic nexus legislation. Every business must understand state requirements and evaluate the tax implications.
- Working Capital & Cash Flow Management
- Alternative Inventory Financing
- Inventory & COGS Management
- Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP)
- SKU Profitability
- Supply Chain & Cash Management
- Sales Tax Review
- Fundraising & Cap Table Management
- Consumer Financial Modeling
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Metrics (Operational & VC Focused)
- M&A, IPO Finance Support
- Raise Debt to Cover Growing Working Capital Needs
- Build Financial Reporting - P/L Report, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow, and Quarterly & Monthly Reporting
- Month-End Closes
- Sales Tax and Use Tax Compliance
- R&D Tax Credit Analysis
- HR Support - Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and more
- Controller, FP&A, and International Advisory Services are also available
Consumer startups trust Burkland, including:
Burkland’s Consumer & Manufacturing Group has developed teams with expertise in eCommerce & marketplaces, consumer goods & services, retail, consumer tech, media & entertainment, and gaming. Startups in the consumer and manufacturing sectors have unique challenges around go-to-market strategies and pricing. Our team knows how to plan and strategize around these challenges so you can focus on your customer offering and growing your business.
Recent Consumer-and-manufacturing Articles
An S&OP process aligns demand, supply, and financial planning to help your startup manage cash and develop a resilient supply chain.
Venture funding isn’t the only way to grow a consumer brand. Using alternative funding early can allow you to prove your concept and attract VC investment for later stages.