- Finance Systems and Best Practices
- Financial Modeling
- Strategic Planning
- Software Recurring Revenue – Contracts/Payments, Recognition, and Forecasting
- ARR – Annual Recurring Revenue Projections and Recommendations
- Fundraising & Cap Table Management
- Financial Planning & Analysis Metrics (Operational & VC-Focused)
- Working Capital & Cash Flow Management
- M&A, IPO Finance Support
- Build Financial Reporting - P/L Report, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow, and Quarterly & Monthly Reporting
- Month-End Closes
- Sales Tax and Use Tax Compliance
- R&D Tax Credit Analysis
- HR Support - Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and more
- Controller, FP&A, and International Advisory Services are also available
SaaS startups trust Burkland, including:
Burkland has an extensive team of SaaS experts. Our team is well versed in recurring revenue models and all the challenges that come around SaaS revenue recognition and forecasting. We have also compiled a Burkland collection of SaaS metrics and benchmarks we use to help our clients address areas of improvement and prepare for growth. With Burkland, you can focus on your software while we focus on strategic finance and back-office operations.
Recent Saas Articles
A professional services model can provide the revenue you need to scale your product while delivering valuable market insights.
For mid- to late-stage SaaS startups with IPO plans, there can be material benefits to closing outside of December.
Important SaaS KPIs like ARR and LTV:CAC often won’t get you far with debt-based lenders.