- Regulatory approval process and reporting
- Friendly PC, MSO/ASO entity structures and reporting
- Financial modeling and scenario analysis
- Financial planning and analysis metrics
- Venture capital raises and debt financings
- Working capital and cash flow management
- Contracts, payment and reimbursements
- HIPAA rules and compliance
- Process and operational systems development and best practices
- Fundraising, investor presentations, and due diligence
- Cap Table management
- M&A (buy and sell), IPO readiness
- Build financial reporting - P/L report, balance sheet & cash flow, and quarterly & monthly reporting
- Month-End Closes
- Sales tax and use tax compliance
- R&D tax credit analysis
- HR support - payroll, benefits, compensation, recruiting, and more
- Controller, FP&A, and International Advisory Services are also available
Healthcare & Biotech startups trust Burkland, including:
When you’re scaling a healthcare startup, you need a team with a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, value chain, and regulatory environment.
Burkland’s Healthcare CFOs, bookkeepers, and tax advisors help guide healthcare and biotech startups through market research, regulatory clearance and compliance, capital sourcing from healthcare-focused VCs and government grants, reimbursement structures, ERP setup, and more.
“Burkland’s finance and accounting teams have been instrumental in the growth of Inflammatix. From strategy conversations to tactical execution, the Burkland team was thoughtful, accurate and responsive. Their work supported numerous initiatives, including our fundraising efforts, helping Inflammatix to grow as we have. I highly recommend healthcare/biotech/medtech start-ups contact Burkland for their finance, accounting, tax, and people ops needs.”
~ Jonathan Romanowsky, Co-Founder, Inflammatix
Our team has wide-ranging experience in life sciences, biotech, pharma, medical device, medtech, nutraceutical, healthcare services, digital health, and telemedicine sectors.
The final installment of a three-part series focused on helping growing startups budget and plan for success in the new year.
Part two of a three-part series focused on helping growing startups budget and plan for success in the new year.
Welcome to the first article of a three-part series focused on helping growing startups budget and plan for success in the new year.