Healthcare startups trust Burkland, including:
When you’re scaling a healthcare startup, you need a finance team with a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, value chain, and regulatory environment.
Burkland’s Healthcare CFOs, bookkeepers, and tax advisors help guide healthcare startups through market research, regulatory clearance and compliance, capital sourcing from healthcare-focused VCs and government grants, reimbursement structures, ERP setup, and more.
“Burkland’s finance and accounting teams have been instrumental in the growth of Inflammatix. From strategy conversations to tactical execution, the Burkland team was thoughtful, accurate and responsive. Their work supported numerous initiatives, including our fundraising efforts, helping Inflammatix to grow as we have. I highly recommend healthcare/biotech/medtech start-ups contact Burkland for their finance, accounting, tax, and people ops needs.”
~ Jonathan Romanowsky, Co-Founder, Inflammatix
Our team has wide-ranging experience in life sciences, biotech, pharma, medical device, medtech, nutraceutical, healthcare services, digital health, and telemedicine sectors.
Services for Healthcare Startups
- Regulatory approval process and reporting
- Friendly PC, MSO/ASO entity structures and reporting
- Financial modeling and scenario analysis
- Financial planning and analysis metrics
- Venture capital raises and debt financings
- Working capital and cash flow management
- Contracts, payment and reimbursements
- HIPAA rules and compliance
- Process and operational systems development and best practices
- Fundraising, investor presentations, and due diligence
- Cap Table management
- M&A (buy and sell), IPO readiness
Thank you to all the experts throughout the startup ecosystem who joined our Startup Success podcast in 2022 to share knowledge and insights.