- Top SVB Lessons For Startups
Protect your startup from the impacts of the next SVB-like crisis by taking these steps.
- Deferred Revenue Schedule for Startups
The deferred revenue schedule is an important tool to manage cash flow and ensure your startup’s financial statements accurately reflect its position.
- Founders: Is It Time to Consider a Down Round?
When viewed unemotionally with the company’s best interests in mind, a down round may be the best way to get fresh capital in the door.
- When AI & Human Accountants Team Up, Startup Founders Win
Startups can improve efficiency, reduce errors, and make better decisions by pairing emerging AI accounting tools with human accounting professionals.
- Annual Financial Planning for Startups: Part-Two, Projections & Plans
Part two of a three-part series focused on helping growing startups budget and plan for success in the new year.
Browse all of our blog articles and podcast episodes for more valuable content for startups and investors.