- Our Founder’s Advice — Jeff Burkland on What He’s Learned Working with Startup Clients & Scaling His Own Company
Jeff Burkland, Founder and CEO of Burkland discusses his in-depth experience working with startups as a fractional CFO and as a founder himself.
- Inside a Startup’s Success – From Funding to Product Fit
Rithvik Venna, Co-Founder & COO at OROS, joins us to discuss how to expand your target market, non-dilutive government funding sources, and more.
- The 3 C’s of Downturn Planning: Cash, Communication, Contingency
Simple, actionable steps to prepare your startup to get through a downturn and build the best possible outcome for the future.
- For Both Founders & Investors: How to Find Success
Super Bowl winning linebacker Ryan Nece shares his perspective on identifying and fostering great founders and startups in the competitive VC marketplace.
- Advice for Solo Founders – Everything from Fundraising to Leading a Team
Solo-founders can face major challenges, but our guest, Nathan Marz, Founder and CEO of Red Planet Labs, shows there are many advantages as well.
- Fundraising Advice from a VC for the Current Market Conditions
Alejandro Lozano, Founding Principal at Newtype Ventures, delves into the current market conditions and what founders can expect to see around fundraising.
Browse all Startup Success episodes and watch video shorts.