Let’s talk about debt.
Specifically, venture debt.
Venture debt is debt financing that has traditionally been used by startups alongside equity financing as a way to provide more capital to the balance sheet in order to extend their runway. Today startups use debt financing much more strategically and for different uses and stages.
- How venture debt differs from a financing round
- The right time for a startup to look at incorporating debt financing
- The difference between early and late stage startup venture debt
- How Debt Financing for startups has dramatically changed in the past five years
- What startup founders should be looking at when considering venture debt