The founder is the only thing that matters in investing.
That’s according to Jack Greco, Founder at Cupule Ventures. Located in Buffalo, New York, he is one of the most active angel investors in the state.
Jack has been using his vast resources to invest in companies focused on making the world a better place in some way. For him, the decision always comes down to the character and creativity of the founder. In this episode, he shares stories from his experiences as an angel investor, his philosophy on sustainability, and his advice for early-stage startups.
- What Jack looks for in investments
- His experience collaborating with Techstars on a project
- Jack’s investment thesis centered around sustainability
- Advice for up-and-coming founders
Mentioned during the podcast:
- Sign up for Buffalo Bridge
Find Jack on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/jacklgreco.