Anupam Rastogi transformed his passion for building and scaling startups into a career in venture capital over a decade ago. He’s currently a Partner at Emergent Ventures, which focuses on seed and early-stage ventures, and he joins us in this episode to offer a VC-perspective into the startup ecosystem.
- Emerging themes across the startup landscape
- Finding the right startups to invest in
- What early-stage VCs look for in a founding team
- Remote work – the multi-hub model
- Advice for early-stage founders