In this podcast, Burkland talks with a few leading venture capitalists about the impact COVID-19 is having on venture funding for startups.
Ruben Austin, Burkland
Silicon Valley Bank
Fenwick & West
VENTURE FUNDING PANELISTS
Kunal Mehta, Hearst Ventures
Jake Yormak, Story Ventures
Wendy Xiao Schadeck, North Zone
- How is COVID-19 affecting the Venture Capital industry?
- What are the biggest challenges that startups face in a post-COVID-19 world?
- Should my startup go after venture funding now?
- What about deal flow?
- Will SBA loans help startups?
- Where will VCs invest after COVID-19?
- Has your investment strategy significantly changed?
- What advice do you have for pre-seed fundraising at this time?