There’s a multitude of new developments regarding Fintech startups — both on the company side as well as on the VC side.
To break it all down, today’s episode features Steve Lord, Fractional CFO, Fintech Practice Lead, and Chief Learning Officer at Burkland. He talks about recent fintech developments and what they mean for venture capital.
- The growing demand for data and reporting
- Changes to financial and accounting reporting
- Fintech influence on the VC community
- A greater emphasis on cybersecurity
- The widening geographical reach of VC backing