Vertical SaaS has been gaining traction across industries, with companies offering customized solutions built on in-depth sector expertise.
This presentation provides:
- A broad overview of Vertical SaaS
- Growth drivers and challenges
- A comparison of key sales, profit, and funding metrics for Vertical v. Horizontal SaaS companies
- Notable differences between Vertical and Horizontal SaaS related to:
- Business models
- Target markets
- Competitive landscapes
- Marketing efforts
- Capital efficiency for IPO
- Growth Prospects
The presentation also shows key metrics including sales, marketing, R&D, and fundraising data for dozens of leading SaaS companies. See Flavors of SaaS from Allied Advisers.