Danette Nelson is a corporate finance and operations executive offering over 20 years of experience building, leading and advising corporations through complex restructuring, expansion, and mergers and acquisitions. Action-oriented leader with a track record of documented contributions leading to improved financial performance, heightened productivity and enhanced internal controls using Lean and Six Sigma philosophies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Budgeting / Financial Modeling / Forecasting
• Strategic Funding Relationships as trusted collaborator among investors, banks, LPs, underwriters, attorneys and tax advisors
• Leadership Advisory Contributions including global transaction analysis, budgets, foreign-domestic investment buy and exit strategies, IT infrastructures, and capital calls/distributions
• Growth Strategies through IT automation solutions, corporate restructuring, developing appropriate KPIs and KMOs
• Cost & Risk Controls by maintaining lean, risk-averse structures
• Professional Development Coach: Corporate Executive Training and Business Professional Training